Saturday, May 23, 2009

something different tonight..!!

The moon lite night is showing me something different today..
ain't the same peaceful environ.. something little striking..
probably showing a faint glow of some mystery gearing..
my dreams are flying on a high note..
is this some omen..!?
god knows what this night has to show..
fading stars shining so bright.. almost blinding the mortal eye..
splendid blues have all the glittering tonight..
tried to understand, wanted to know the reason why..!?
don't know why.. don't know when.. the breeze became soothing..
dead silence suddenly made a melody..
piercing my soul the light did passed..
don't know where to go.. 'coz i do know the location but find no reason to be..
puzzled thoughts shaping up.. or shapes getting puzzled..!
this night has created a zeal that is hard to explain..
gosh i want to live my dreams.. make 'em all come true..
dont know but when the destiny will play its role for me to overcome,
this frictional light that is providing way but unclear..
god knows why this moon lite night is showing me something different today...!

No comments:

Post a Comment