Saturday, May 30, 2009

i see a dream every night..!!

The clock is showing me midnight..
my eyes want to decline into a land of mystical might..
every night i wish to wake in a world where my dreams exists..
where i mark my existance.. my speeches moves the mob..
the rest of the world cries my name.. i know the truth some how..
the next morning has nothing new to say..
practical thoughts are befalling on my way..
why can't i touch the stars..
why there's no dream come true moments for me..
yes heck m ordinary, doesnot this makes me a lil different..
jess m not blessed.. i know that for sure..
coz no fairy god mother will ever be there for me to console..
how can i struggle.. when there's no path.. please almighty show me some mercy..
every night i aspire.. to wake in a land of sweet truth..
though i know none of its parts will ever come true..
i know i wont dominate the rest..
i know there's nothing special..
all my expectations are compressed tight..
but still i cant help myself from seeing a dream every night..!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment