Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photograph..!!

As i looked on the paper pieces that showed the once me..
a sense of nostalgic feeling over whelms my heart..
strangely i have grown.. over with the toddler term..
done with the kiddo age.. sometimes i laugh, though mostly i cry..
don't know for what my heart flies high..!!
one of those pieces i found mom younger dad slimmer..
and brother lovelier.. pieces of our past joining to form our future..
those old guitar strings.. some old innocent memories..
those funny hairstyles n even amusing accessories..
everything recalling those sunny days of freedom and fun..
i wonder why that photograph remains so rigid even when the situation aroun 'em change..!!
showing their immortality.. they live the moment again and again..
wish is to capture the emotion not only the dark shadows..!
want to relive all the moments locked in that paper..
i want my past to merge with my present to give transparency..
want my every moment to get engraved in that paper..
to relive them when the world wishes me to fade forever ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment